No two weddings are ever the same. I have one goal in mind: to tell the story of YOUR day. I focus on capturing people's personalities and am naturally drawn to the interactions of people and the genuine moments... the little things you can't stage or replicate. I document your day as it really happened and as authentically and honest as possible. If the sun is shining, I'll show that. If the rain is pouring and the clouds are dark and mysterious, I'll show that. If you're making funny faces after doing one too many Jaegerbombs by the bar, I'll show that too. I love working with couples who want something natural, authentic and real.
I like think of myself as a fly-on-the-wall photographic ninja (silent and stealthy) to help document people naturally and in-the-moment, so you can concentrate on YOUR day and spend your time with your friends and family.
I like to keep things relaxed, mega-informal, and fun (you'll never find me bossing you around or forcing you to do any outdated, cringey poses) and my approach is discreet and unobtrusive. I will be like a guest at your wedding who simply blends into the background to document your day as it naturally unfolds. I capture the true moments filled with real emotions of love, fun, and humour.
I know that parents and grandparents generally love the formal photos and even you might want a few group shots - if you do wants some of these we'll keep it casual and to a maximum of 10-15 minutes so that it doesn't take up the majority of the day. And I'll happily shoot a few cool, casual portraits of you as a newlywed couple.
Each wedding includes:
- Full-day coverage from the getting-ready until after the first dance (and then some), plus...
- All your high resolution, professionally-edited images (with no watermarks) on a keepsake USB delivered in a beautiful wooden presentation box, plus...
- A mix of 30+ awesome complimentary prints from your day, plus...
- A private online gallery of your images for you to download and share with friends & family on social media, plus...
- Pre-wedding meetings - I would love to meet you before your big day, to give us the chance to get to know each other in person (or phone/skype) and chat about your wedding plans.
A date is booked once the 25% deposit fee is received and the client agreement is signed.
- Beautiful custom-designed storybook albums can be added to your package. Prices start from £250.
- A second shooter can be added to the package, which is recommended if you would like photos of the groom prep, for an additional fee of £150.
- Additional time on your wedding day £80 per extra hour
I dedicate many hours of my time and skill in the post-production stage - to give you professionally edited images in my own distinct style. You get all your images via digital download or USB with full print release, meaning you can print them to your heart’s content! You also get web-resolution, watermarked versions suitable for sharing on social media.